21D Quarterly Release Info
Scheduled System Down Time
Start Time: Friday, November 19, 2021 8:00 PM CT
Estimated End Time: Sunday, November 21, 2021 3:00 PM CT
- Enter Reoccurring Absence
- This feature allows employees to enter known reoccurring absences with improved specificity in the Repeat drop down menu.
- Smart Search in the Learn Module
- This feature improves the end users ability to search for courses.
- Quick Actions Button on the Procurement Page
- This feature enables shoppers to swiftly select from their tasks without having to click through an application. Tasks will vary depending on the roles for each user
- Warning Message in Payment Methods
- This feature will appear to employees if they have added a new bank account but did not add it to the ‘My Payment Method’ location.
- NOTE: There are a variety of bug fixes and updates that do not impact end users directly. The majority of changes with this update impact only internal partners. A few hundred updates across all areas were reviewed and considered for this quarterly release.
You can contact the Ignite Team by calling 254.710.2000. You can also send an email to askHR@baylor.edu.