22A-B Quarterly Release Info
Scheduled System Down Time
Start Time: Friday, May 20, 2022 8:00 PM CT
Estimated End Time: Sunday, May 22, 2022 2:00 PM CT
Core HR - Enhanced directory with person type added to org chart.
Time & Labor - Improved efficiency in manager timecard view and approval through My Team > Show More > Team Time Cards quick action.
Receipt Attachment After Expense Report Approval – Employees will now be able to add attachments to an approved expense report after expenses are paid. Please note that attachments uploaded cannot be deleted for paid expense reports, including ones added after payment.
Manual Application of Cash Advances to Expenses - Employees can now manually apply cash advances designated for a specific trip to expenses during expense report submission. If the employee chooses not to apply a cash advance by checking the "Don't apply a cash advance" box, that person would need to justify why they did not.
- Available cash advance balances and statuses get updated when applied and submitted by employee and is viewable to the employee after submission.
- Approvers can view the applied cash advances in approval notifications.
Carry Forward Open Purchase Orders for Budgetary Controlled Sponsored Projects - Budgetary controlled sponsored project POs will now be picked up in the carry forward fiscal year end process that will run after the 6/17/22 AP close.
- It will not impact or change these items: budget funds, project burden amounts, and expenditure item dates.
- POs subject to budgetary control will see these budget date updates in the PO history:
- Finally close on 5/31/22.
- Reopen on 6/1/22.
- This process will exclude these POs:
- POs with no open balances, including closed, cancelled, and finally closed POs.
- POs with at least one line not subject to budgetary control.
- POs with pending change orders.
- POs with unvalidated invoices.
- Project POs with a project end date before 6/1/22.
- POs that have at least one line with a budget date on or after 6/1/22.
- Note: Please wait to supplement FY22 POs with FY23 lines until 6/1/22.