Quarterly Release (23D)
Oracle releases updates on a quarterly basis to enhance functionality, introduce new features, and address maintenance issues. Updates are reviewed and tested by the Ignite Functional Team prior to updates becoming available for campus use. We will post Quarterly Updates on this webpage which you can visit to stay up to date on the continuous improvement of Ignite.
Our next Ignite quarterly update will be in November. See the below "Scheduled System Down Time" for details of when Ignite access and/or services will not be available.
Scheduled System Down Time
Start Time: Friday, November 17, 2023, 9:00 PM CT
Estimated End Time: Sunday, November 19, 2023, 3:00 PM CT
- There were no campus-facing changes in this quarterly update.
Archived Quarterly Releases
- 20B Quarterly Release (July 2020)
- 20C Quarterly Release (September 2020)
- 20D Quarterly Release (November 2020)
- 21A Quarterly Release (February 2021)
- 21B Quarterly Release (May 2021)
- 21C Quarterly Release (August 2021)
- 21D Quarterly Release (November 2021)
- 22A-B Quarterly Release (May 2022)
- 22C Quarterly Release (August 2022)
- 22D Quarterly Release (November 2022)
- 23A Quarterly Release (February 2023)
- 23B Quarterly Release (May 2023)
- 23C Quarterly Release (August 2023)
You can contact the Ignite Team by calling 254.710.2000, by sending an email to askHR@baylor.edu, or by submitting an Ignite Service Desk Request.