2021 Quarterly Release Information
Maintenance Summary 21A - February
Add Worker Identification Information in the Page Header of Employment Flows
This feature allows for improved usability of the page header in employment flows by enabling worker identification information, such as person number, assignment number, and business title to be reflected for one or more workers.
Automate Transferring Performance Documents to Employee's New Managers
This feature allows for any in-process performance documents to be automatically routed to the new managers upon receipt of a new staff member.
Payment Methods Responsive Page
This feature allows staff to set an effective date for payment methods. It also allows for increased visibility and the use of listed payment methods. On the payment methods page, you are now able to add multiple accounts accounts to use in the top section. In the bottom section, you can specify the distribution.
Recruiting and Onboarding
The recruiting and onboarding module features various improvements. See details below.
New Features List:
- Keep Me Signed In - This feature allows candidates to select an option to stay logged into their current browser for up to 3 days. This eliminates the need for them to enter a verification code to prove their identity each time they return to the applicant portal to apply for another job or check the status of a current job application. The feature allows an applicant to stay logged in for 3 days on the same browser while using the same device.
- Enhanced Job Application Progress Bar - This Progress Bar now shows which page of the application is in the process of being submitted whenever an applicant completes an application.
- Mark Apply Flow Attachments as Required - Baylor can now require an applicant to upload a Resume/CV, Cover Letter, and References to apply. Previously these items were requested but an application could be submitted without them.
- Check and Merge Duplicates After Job Offers - This will allow for additional opportunities to match applicants who apply with a new email address to have their items merged with an existing profile. This is an HR administrative function that is not an option on the applicant side.
Maintenance Summary 21B - May
- Guided Learning structure has been updated to reflect simplified display groups as well as improved searchability.
- Guided Learning will now feature in system job aids accessed by clicking the arrow icon within the guided learning widget.
Maintenance Summary 21C - August
Note: There are a variety of bug fixes and updates that do not impact end users directly. The majority of changes with this update impact only internal partners. Over 200 updates across all areas were reviewed and considered for this quarterly release.
Maintenance Summary 21D - November
- Enter Reoccurring Absence
- This feature allows employees to enter known reoccurring absences with improved specificity in the Repeat drop down menu.
- Smart Search in the Learn Module
- This feature improves the end users' ability to search for courses.
- Quick Actions Button on the Procurement Page
- This feature enables shoppers to swiftly select from their tasks without having to click through an application. Tasks will vary depending on the roles of each user
- Warning Message in Payment Methods
- This feature will appear to employees if they have added a new bank account but did not add it to the ‘My Payment Method’ location.
NOTE: There are a variety of bug fixes and updates that do not impact end users directly. The majority of changes with this update impact only internal partners. A few hundred updates across all areas were reviewed and considered for this quarterly release.